Integrated Telepsychiatry Solutions at the Point of Care
Our telepsychiatry solutions blend people, process, and technology to deliver integrated and collaborative quality care.
Our high-quality clinicians are hand selected to meet your clinical needs and integrate directly into your workflow and systems, becoming part of your existing care team.
- Board Certified/Eligible Adult Psychiatrists
- Board Certified/Eligible Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
- Psychiatric specialists in corrections, geriatrics, addiction, psychosomatics, or forensics
Behind every Regroup Clinician is a proven process to certify, deliver, and manage care delivery. This workflow ensures every partner and patient has a high quality and consistent experience.
- Background checks
- Telepsych training
- Charting in EHR
- Clinical workflow design
- Project plan per site
- Technology integration
- Medical supervision
- Performance management
- Customer surveys
- Benefits & administration
- Turnover management
- Clinician Malpractice Insurance
Our platform connects your patients to their Regroup clinician via a secure and reliable HIPAA compliant virtual care platform that ensures effective, private communication.
- Integrated scheduling and time tracking
- Reporting tools, patient surveys, and analytics gauge and manage the patient experience, as we partner toward better outcomes.
- ePrescribing tools let Regroup clinicians prescribe, including controlled substances, if not available through partners’ EHR.
- 99.5% uptime guarantee and 24/7 tech support give your team peace of mind.
How it works
1. Before the Session
Your patient schedules their session as usual
Your patient comes to your facility
Your patient navigator escorts patient to virtual visit
2. Regroup Session
Regroup clinician is available using RegroupConnect
Your patient sees Regroup clinician via RegroupConnect which ensures effective and private communication
Your participant navigator escorts patient out and does follow-up
Regroup clinician orders labs and Rx (if prescriber)
Regroup clinician charts in your EHR
Regroup clinician coordinates with your patient’s existing care team